MaxMZone

MaxMZone is belong to designing community but it also include other media. So, we call it MaxMultimediaZone and for short MaxMZone.

October 27, 2004

Reverse L7

"Reverse" as a mentioned before that is catergorized as a high-contrast theme design but the name still not dedicate to the theme yet because it's not only the high-contrast matter, it also includes details art work into it which might make it more realistic looks and lightning. "L7" is dedicated to the theme and it means Level 7 (a.k.a. version 7).

Wow, already heading to version 7 since 2002 and hopefully some of you found it that I'm changing it too much. The reason I make changes it's to inspire my designs and experience my arts levels and sometimes I do it for fun when I'm bored. :) (why not?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home