MaxMZone

MaxMZone is belong to designing community but it also include other media. So, we call it MaxMultimediaZone and for short MaxMZone.

October 25, 2004

Stuck or Unstuck?

Designing a theme or template which will look smooth, clean and organized layout is not really easy. The nicer design will be the harder will be but it also depends on the skills you have. I'm now stuck in the content part design, how should I organize it...? This might takes me a while to get through it, delays might occur of the site reproduction.

Time to say good bye to my "T-Bird" name and seeking for the name "Reverse L6"... sound funny. It's not really a reverse color theme, it means a high-contrast theme which gives better details. I will keep the color scheme; silver, white, black and orange or blue which will make the theme looks elegant. Remember this winter fashion colors are black and white. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home