MaxMZone

MaxMZone is belong to designing community but it also include other media. So, we call it MaxMultimediaZone and for short MaxMZone.

September 06, 2005

New stuff!

I am very obsessed with my new Dell Inspiron 9300 all day long. This is the my most powerful PC in my house. Inspiron 9300 *pwns* my desktop! Under the hood: Centrino Pentium M 1.86Ghz, 17" WXGA+, 80GB HDD 5400rpm, 1GB DDR2 SDRAM 533Mhz 2 Dimm, 256mb GDDR3 GeForce Go 6800, Mini 2.1 sound system, 8x CD/DVD+RW Double Layer and Wireless 2200 B/G 54Mbps.

Inspiron 9300 *pwns* my desktop!


This laptop is more than a multimedia laptop to me, "gaming" but not as powerful as the pure gaming machine which is the Inspiron XPS Gen 2. Anyways, the XPS Gen 2 cost a bit too much for me and the current one 9300 only cost me $2350 Canadian Dollar.

I guess I was even more happier since I talk to a friend who owned a Dell Inspiron XPS Gen 1. Mine it's more powerful than his... I guess mine is a Inspiron XPS Gen 1.5... lol.

So yeah... you can see how obsessed I am with it now... I got too exicted at the time when the delivery came to my door. The Dell Box!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home